Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Haha...2 Days in a Row!!

Wow...I think hell froze over, or pigs are flying...yes, I'm actually back 2 days in a row...
Ok...let's keep this catch up blogging on a roll...

Day 11 My Favourite TV Shows

Definitely my #1 right now is Glee...LOVE IT!!! I am totally a gleek, and proud of it!!


A close 2nd is Fringe...oooohhhh...the weird science...love it!!


But I also love watching Criminal Minds, Bones, NCIS, So You Think You Can Dance and the Sing Off.

Day 12 What I believe

Again, another loaded prompt...but after this past year...this is what I believe...

I believe that I have the right to be happy...this was a tough one for me...for a long time, I thought that it was my fault that my marriage fell apart...and I punished myself for it. But I eventually came to the realization that he was going to act the way that he acted, no matter what I did. And I have the right to be truly happy in my life, and more importantly, I don't have to settle for anything less.

Day 13 Goals

First and foremost...it is my goal to be licensed as a physiotherapist in Canada...and believe me, I'm doing all that I can...it's been almost a year, waiting on the Canadian PT Board to verify everything. BLAH!!!

After I get licensed, I think all my other goals will start falling in to place...getting my own place, buying a new car, traveling...so I'm gonna leave it at getting licensed as a PT.

Day 14 A Picture I Love

I have so many pictures that I love...but right now, this is one of my favourites...



Day 15 A Favourite Quote

I am a quote collecting fiend...seriously, I have quotes that I wrote down when I was in high school
One of my favourites at that time was one that my provincial team coach gave to me...

"Always shoot for the moon, cause if you miss and land amongst the stars...that's still not a bad place to be."

I also love this quote from the movie Broken Arrow...lol...it's so cute...

"I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave."

Day 16 Dream House

Hmmm...I would have to say that my dream house would be on acreage, I love having land...I grew up on a lot with acreage, and being in a house with neighbours that are so close makes me feel almost claustrophobic. I need that acreage because I plan on having horses and dogs. I also would love to have a wrap around porch with a porch swing...I love the thought of going out to my porch swing as the sun is setting, a drink in my hand and watching the kids play in the yard. It would have to have at least 4 rooms (one for each of my kids and me) and a finished basement where the kids can go and hang out.

I'm sure there's more, but I can't think of anything right now...

Day 17 Something I'm Looking Forward To

Despite the obvious of being licensed as a PT in Canada...I'm totally looking forward to the summer...seriously, I'm getting tired of winter...I love it, but I'm done with it as of now. I'm looking forward to day trips to the lake and river, running through the sprinkler, living in bikinis and shorts, camping with friends and family, tubing...I just want it to be sunny and warm!!

Day 18 Something I Regret

Wow...I would have to say that the thing that I regret the most is not telling certain people how I truly feel about them...at the time that I felt it. I have decided that it is in my best interest to let people know how I truly feel...because I know for sure that I will regret it later if I don't let them know.

Day 19 Something I Miss

I was spoiled when I lived in Marina, CA...I totally miss being able to jump in my car and end up at this beach in 5 minutes...


But more than the beach...I totally miss my family from down south...Lynn and Ray and the kiddos over in Arizona, Jay and Jen and little miss Z (who I still haven't met!!), Gail and Brian and their kiddos, Arlene and Nick and their 2 munchkins...I miss you guys so much!!

Day 20 Nicknames

Well, I have the typical run of the mill nicknames with friends and acquaintances...Tash, Tasha, Natty, Nat...but the one that I go by with my family and close loved ones is Ting. And that comes from my Chinese middle name that my grandfather chose for me...Guy Ting...all my siblings have a Chinese middle name picked by my grandfather, and in fact...all our kiddos have Chinese middle names as well...kind of a tradition. But for some unknown reason, I'm the only one who goes by their middle name in our family.

Anyway...I think I did a pretty awesome job with this catch up...so I'm gonna leave it there for now.

Who knows...maybe hell will freeze over again tomorrow!! ;)

No comments: